I found this idea on Simply Sinova and thought it would be a great idea to share why I love Fall/Halloween. I would also love for everyone else to join in on the tag. Please leave your comment below!
- What is your favorite Halloween movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Favorite Halloween decorations?
- Favorite fall scent?
Anything from Bath and Body Works!
- Favorite candy?
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
- What is your fondest Halloween memory?
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World in 2007 and 2015
- Have you ever played with an Ouija Board?
No but I would love too!
- How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
Probably about 4 years old. I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street, which led to my brother scaring me while I was in the bathroom. Freddy’s gonna get you!
- What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Female version of Daryl Dixon
- Best way to spend a rainy fall day?
Coffee, pugs and Netflix
- Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
All of the above please!
- Favorite Halloween song?
This is Halloween
- If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
- If you were in a horror movie, do you think you would survive?
YES I would be the final girl.
- Favorite pumpkin flavored food or drink?
Pumpkin flavored coffee
- Whats your favorite thing about fall?
The night is dark and full of terrors.