If you haven’t had a chance to make it to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party there is still time! You will enjoy unlimited cookies, cocoa and characters during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
If this is your first time attending MVMCP here are a few tips to make your time more magical.
- You can enter the park as early as 4pm with you MVMCP ticket. It is a hard ticketed event, which means it is separate from your daily pass to Magic Kingdom
- Join Queen Elsa and Frozen friends for “A Frozen Holiday Wish.” Elsa lights up the Castle at 8:15pm.
- Mickey’s Once upon a Christmastime Parade is something you definitely want to get a good seat for. The parade has classic characters and Christmas favorites. The parade takes place at 8:30pm and 11pm. Go to the second parade because it will be less crowded.
- Holiday Wishes Fireworks takes place at 10pm. This firework show is a panoramic spectacular.
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas! is on the stage between Space Mountain and the Carousel of Progress. You will see characters from Monster’s Inc. and Buzz Lightyear. Show times are 7:45pm, 8:35pm, 9:25pm, 10:25pm and 11:35pm.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration is a magical show with all your favorite Disney characters. Show times are 7:40pm, 9:25pm, 10:30pm, and 11:55pm.
- VoicePlay is an a cappella singing group. They perform in Tomorrowland at 8:10pm, 9:00pm, 10:20pm and 11:10pm.
- Club Tinsel takes place in Cosmic Ray’s in Tomorrowland
Character Meet and Greets:
Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps
Captain Jack Sparrow
Peter Pan and Wendy
Aladdin with Abu, Jasmine with Genie
Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws
Donald, Scrooge McDuck, Daisy and Minnie
Tiana and Naveen
Big Al, Liverlips, Shaker and Wendell
Princess with their Princes
Tigger and Friends
Mary Poppins, Bert and Penguin
Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Sno-Cone
Liberty Square Ticket Office: Eggnog and Ginger Molasses Cookie
The Friar’s Nook: Silky Smooth DOVE Chocolate and Sparkling Cider
Pete’s Silly Sideshow: Peppermint Crunch Cookie and Nestle Nesquick
Pinocchio Village Haus: A variety of holiday favorites
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies: Santa Claus Cookie and Sno-Cone
You will be able to ride the Jingle Cruise, Pirates, Splash Mountain and the Haunted Mansion with no wait time. You can enjoy all the treat locations multiple times.
Don’t miss out on this wonderful and magical event at Magic Kingdom. You can get your tickets for select night now through December 22, 2017.